*Still accepting applications for 2022*
Would you like to sell an innovative SaaS product to the largest manufacturing enterprises in the world? Want to help factories crowdsource their knowledge from the factory floor to develop a lean culture through digital transformation?
Would you like the flexibility to work remotely but with an office in Minneapolis for days when you feel social? We are a young European technology company from Amsterdam growing into North America offering an inclusive culture, uncapped commission and unlimited PTO. We offer unrivalled career progression to become a manager/account executive quickly and maybe one day you'll be a Director - if that's where you want to go, you tell us. Want to be part of our first team in the US? Read on...
WHO ARE WE?
We are Swipeguide. A team of 30 and growing. We are on a mission to reduce waste, spare resources for better use, and save the world from useless paper instructions. Imagine working on a busy production line, and you have to rely upon outdated, inadequate work instructions? And that's the biggest problem we tackle - factory workers having a complete lack of information to do their job well. Our Swipeguide platform enables global companies like Coca-Cola, Heineken, and PepsiCo to build and share visual step-by-step digital work instructions. We are now rapidly expanding in North America and want you to help us with our expansion plans.
Oh, and yes, it also feels good to enable these companies to use less paper and save the trees🌳! We all know that a digital future is unavoidable, and we're providing the software essential for digital transformation. And it's working. We started with five people in 2016; today, after €5mn funding in March 2021, we have almost thirty Swipees, 100,000+ platform users in 89 countries worldwide, and an inclusive, continuously improving culture.
OUR TEAM OF SWIPEES
- This job is in Minneapolis / home-office (remote) from North America (we have an entity and employees there already and a new office on November 15th - our HQ is in Amsterdam. When we fly you over, you'll see the sights of Amsterdam and meet us all (and we can't wait to meet you)
- You'll soon meet the road cyclist, the yoga lover, the guy with an oyster business, the ex-chef, the person to count on in an emergency, the social butterfly, the DJ trainee, the volleyball player, and someone who owns hundreds of sneakers;
- We like to fail (it's how we learn), and in our PowWow, we share our f*** ups (failures) and learn together;
- Our values are at the heart of everything we do; we strive to enable Swipees to develop their potential and showcase their authentic selves and engage in a culture of inclusion
YOUR ROLE AS THE SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
As part of the SwipeGuide Growth Circle, you will become SwipeGuide's SDR/BDR in North America (alongside Mark, our Sales Director who is based in the midwest).
Your daily adventures could include:
- Partner closely with Account Executives to create, finetune and execute effective prospecting strategies to generate Sales Accepted Opportunities (SALs);
- Develop MQLs into sales qualified leads (SQLs) within assigned territory and industries through discovery calls, demos and follow up calls following Swipeguide best practices;
- Proactively reach out to and secure meetings with a target list of identified accounts and MQLs;
- Respond promptly to incoming inquiries and inbound leads.
- Work towards a quota of calls and demos per week to sustain the level of activity necessary to drive the expected business outcomes in terms of SQL generation;
Understand business priorities of prospects and fit those with Swipeguide offerings to drive effective conversation and opportunity development;
- Qualify early-stage opportunities and capture details and all related sales and BD activities and tasks in CRM (Hubspot). Maintain cleanliness and up to date status of all leads (lead status, activities, tasks, call notes);
- Compel a sense of urgency in the client to prioritize moving forward by identifying at which buying stage the buyer is in and assessing the engagement level.
ESSENTIAL ATTRIBUTES FOR THE SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
- You bring a solid amount of experience in meeting and/or exceeding sales and activity targets, if you think you are too senior for this job, apply and let's talk anyway;
- Brilliant communication skills (English) For us, this means that you feel comfortable to challenge your team and manage internal stakeholders, ask the right questions, but also truly listen to our customers and smoothly collaborate internally;
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity targets
- Strong ability to multitask and manage priorities
- Able to work independently and make decisions and manage priorities in a fast-paced startup environment;
- Fast learner with a growth mindset.
NICE TO HAVES TO BE THE SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
- Knowledge of the Manufacturing industry an asset;
- Experience with the technologies we use, including Slack, Hubspot, GoogleSuite;
- Familiar with the Industry4.0 transition, its trends, goals, challenges, and its relation to the manufacturing and machine industry;
- Experience with SaaS sales would also be very beneficial, but not essential.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive salary
- Very nice Healthcare package;
UNLIMITED PTO, we are a European company and have a good reputation in Europe for offering excellent employee benefits (yes this means take as many days as you like and you will be paid for them);
Stock options - you will be working for a young tech company, you get a slice of the pie;
- Our happiness scores are through the roof;
- Remote working opportunities + Flexible Minneapolis office from November 15th& Amsterdam office when we fly you over;
- A challenging environment to develop your personal and professional skills with a lot of freedom to take on ownership and;
- You'll be in a fortunate situation to make a high impact at a startup/scaleup that is about to lift off after €5mn funding;
- A chance to learn from other people's mistakes - we share and celebrate failures in a call (on zoom) every other Friday!
SwipeGuide is committed to creating a diverse environment influenced by a lifetime of individual experiences. We hire people from all walks of life, not just because it's the right thing to do, but also because when people from diverse backgrounds build a company, the understanding and embracing of their communities grow exponentially. This means our creative and strategic horizons are not only expanding, but they're consistently strengthening, thanks to a global perspective. We do not discriminate based on education, race, religion, color, national origin, genetics, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Could you see yourself in a similar position, but not this one? We are open to changing this position to suit your skillset. Apply then email email@example.com - (we are open to new ideas for this position).